Privacy & Security Notice
- Town Calendar
- Business Registration
- Entertainment & Restaurants
- Building Inspection Permit Portal
- Food Svc License Permit Portal
- Watch Public Meetings Live
- Emergency Notification System
- Pay & Manage Your Utility Bill
- Municipal Court Payment Portal
- Online Forms
- Interactive Zone & Ordinance Map
- Addison Code of Ordinance Online
- Your Guide to Sustainable Living
- Financial Transparency
- Citizen Support Center
- Destination Addison
- Addison Arbor Foundation Online
Wind: E at 6 mph
|Complete DFW Forecast|
- The Town of Addison Website is provided as a service by the Town of Addison, Texas.
- Information presented on the Town of Addison Website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied, except as provided by law. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical and Town of Addison marketing purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. The Town of Addison may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. The Town of Addison fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for or in connection with illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- This notice may be updated periodically, so please check back from time to time.
The appearance of any hyperlink to an external website or server does not constitute endorsement by the Town of Addison of that website or the information, products or services contained therein. The Town of Addison does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at that location.
- The Town of Addison does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from the Town of Addison as a result of updates and corrections. Commercial use of such materials is prohibited without the written permission of the Town of Addison, except as otherwise provided by law. All servicemarks and trademarks and any other intellectual property on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Please be aware that when you provide information to any government entity, including the Town of Addison, that information may be subject to the Texas Public Information Act and other applicable federal or state laws or regulations. Information about the Texas Public Information Act is available from the Office of the Attorney General at http://www.oag.state.tx.us/opinopen/opengovt.shtml.
- Some of the links on this and subsequent pages may lead to resources outside the Town of Addison municipal government. The presence of these links should not be construed as an endorsement by the Town of Addison of these sites or their content. The Town of Addison is not responsible for the content of any such external link.
- Communications made through E-Mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Town of Addison or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the Town or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the Town is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
- The Town of Addison is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations, including equal access to communications, will be provided upon request. Requests for reasonable accommodations, with regard to equal access to communications, should be directed to the Deputy City Manager, Lea Dunn, at 972-450-7037.