- Town Calendar
- Business Registration
- Entertainment & Restaurants
- Building Inspection Permit Portal
- Food Svc License Permit Portal
- Watch Public Meetings Live
- Emergency Notification System
- Pay & Manage Your Utility Bill
- Municipal Court Payment Portal
- Online Forms
- Interactive Zone & Ordinance Map
- Addison Code of Ordinance Online
- Your Guide to Sustainable Living
- Financial Transparency
- Citizen Support Center
- Destination Addison
- Addison Arbor Foundation Online
Wind: ESE at 5 mph
|Complete DFW Forecast|
News & Articles
|Number of Rows Per Page:|
- Addison Athletic Club
- 3900 Beltway Dr. This beautiful, 52,000 square-foot, residents-only facility offers a wide array of recreation, health, fitness, and athletic programs.
- Addison Circle Park
- 4950 Addison Circle Dr. Bounded by Addison Rd., Addison Circle Dr., Quorum Dr., and Festival Way, this 10 acre open space serves as the special event site for Addison's Taste Addison, Kaboom Town, Oktoberfest, and many other events throughout the year.
- Addison Town Park
- 3799 Sidney, corner of Woodway Drive and Sidney Drive. One block north of Spring Valley Road.
- Arapaho Pedestrian Trail
- Just west of Addison Road, at the eastern gateway to the big, blue Arapaho Bridge, this half-mile trail features three large mounds that are perfect for viewing airplanes landing or taking off from Addison Airport
- Beckert Park (formerly Esplanade Park)
- 5044 Addison Circle Drive, between Quorum Drive and North Dallas Tollway. Beckert Park is surrounded by the high-rise buildings of the Addison Circle District.
- Blueprints At Addison Circle
- The Town of Addison is known for its unique characteristics, from its 170 plus restaurants and the busiest general aviation airport in Texas, to its special events (who else celebrates the fourth of July on the 3rd and Oktoberfest in September?).
- Bosque Park
- 15675 Quorum Drive, between Airport Parkway and Addison Circle Drive.
- Celestial Park
- 5501 Celestial Road, north side of Celestial Road at Bellbrook Drive. This quiet, 4-acre, neighborhood park is a good spot to sit and reflect on the beautiful surroundings.
- Les Lacs Linear Park
- 3901 Beltway Drive. The entrance is across the street form Addison Athletic Club. This is Addison’s largest park with its many facets.
- The Town of Addison takes pride in being a leader in greening of its urban areas.
- North Addison Park
- 17001 Addison Road. Parking is at the north parking lot directly north of Trinity Christian Academy High School building. This most-hidden, little-known park...
- Parkview Park
- This 3/4 acre park within the Addison Circle District is located just east of Quorum Dr., between Addison Circle Dr. and Airport Parkway
- Quorum Park
- 16201 Quorum Drive, west side of Quorum Drive between Westgrove Drive and Keller Springs Road. This is one of Addison's most popular parks and rightly so.
- Redding Trail Dog Park
- Redding Trail Map
- View the Redding Trail Map and get milage on five trail variations.
- Slade Strickland, Director of Parks & Recreation
- Spruill Park
- Named for D. Lynn Spruill, a former mayor of the Town of Addison, this 1.5 acre park sits right in the middle of the Fairfield Development. The park has an Earthkind rose garden, a pavilion with seating area, a plaza with bench seating, and a large open lawn area.
- Vitruvian Park
- 3966 Vitruvian Way. A spring-fed creek and 19 acres of green space make up the showcase amenity of Vitruvian Park® and serve as the heart of the development. This world-class park invites participation with public art, live performance venues and dramatic water features.
- White Rock Creek Trail
- Pedestrian entrance is at the southeast corner of Belt Line Road at Winnwood Road. Parking is at the Addison Finance Building located at 5350 Belt Line Road.
- Winnwood Park
- 5580 Belt Line Road, southwest corner of Belt Line Road at Winnwood Road. Parking is at the Addison Finance Building located at 5350 Belt Line Road.