- Town Calendar
- Business Registration
- Entertainment & Restaurants
- Building Inspection Permit Portal
- Food Svc License Permit Portal
- Watch Public Meetings Live
- Emergency Notification System
- Pay & Manage Your Utility Bill
- Municipal Court Payment Portal
- Online Forms
- Interactive Zone & Ordinance Map
- Addison Code of Ordinance Online
- Your Guide to Sustainable Living
- Financial Transparency
- Citizen Support Center
- Destination Addison
- Addison Arbor Foundation Online
Wind: S at 12 mph
|Complete DFW Forecast|
Carefully consider all of your options before remitting payment in full for any citation. For more information, go to How to Handle Your Ticket.
The Addison Municipal Court accepts the following forms of payment:
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- Personal Check (except for warrants)
- Most major credit cards (at the window with the owner of card present)
Please do not send cash by mail
If your personal check is returned by the bank:
- A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks, regardless of the reason for return
- Payment for returned checks and fees must be by cash, money order or cashier's check
- Personal checks and credit cards will not be accepted to clear a returned check
- It is the responsibility of the defendant to clear a returned check immediately
The Court may issue a warrant for your arrest if the matter is not resolved in a timely manner
Credit card payments will not be accepted through the mail or over the telephone, except through our automated telephone attendant (see below). Unless you pay using the phone attendant or pay online, you must appear in person at the Court to pay with a credit card (MasterCard or Visa for online). Third-party credit cards will not be accepted without the cardholder present.
Personal checks will not be accepted for any case that has an outstanding warrant
Payment By Phone
To determine your fine amount and/or pay your citation using our automated telephone attendant, please call 972-450-7110 and follow the prompts. You will need your citation number and Texas driver's license number to access this system. Please note that citations issued to juveniles ages 16 and younger cannot be paid by telephone. These cases require a personal appearance at the Court.
To determine your fine amount and/or pay your citation on-line, go to pay online. You may sign up to take a Driving Safety Course online.
Payment Plan Online
If you have made an agreement to make payments with the Court, you may make your payment online.
Please be advised
Voluntary payment by mail, phone or online will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety and may forfeit any right to request a Driving Safety Course or Deferred Disposition for possible dismissal of your citation. If you qualify, you can sign up to take a Driving Safety Course online, but you must appear in person to do Deferred Disposition.