Visit Addison Information
- Town Calendar
- Business Registration
- Entertainment & Restaurants
- Building Inspection Permit Portal
- Food Svc License Permit Portal
- Watch Public Meetings Live
- Emergency Notification System
- Pay & Manage Your Utility Bill
- Municipal Court Payment Portal
- Online Forms
- Interactive Zone & Ordinance Map
- Addison Code of Ordinance Online
- Your Guide to Sustainable Living
- Financial Transparency
- Citizen Support Center
- Destination Addison
- Addison Arbor Foundation Online
|CLOUDS AND SUN|
Wind: ESE at 12 mph
|Complete DFW Forecast|
|Directions Visit Addison Ste 400||Directions Visitor Services Ste 430||Map||Flickr||Floor Plans||Price Structure|
Visitor Information - Artisan Center
Conveniently located in the Village on the Parkway retail center at Montfort and Belt Line Road, Visit Addison features:
- A walk-in visitor and tourism information center fully staffed with trained volunteers and interactive kiosks that offer information on hotel accommodations, restaurants, attractions and shopping in Addison, North Texas and throughout the state.
- Home to The Craft Guild, founded in 1948 to provide instruction and studios for artists and crafts persons. Visit the registration desk for information on class sign up, workshops and activities offered on site.
- The Store: A contemporary retail space that features objects produced by The Craft Guild instructors and members, as well as "keepsake" items to commemorate visits to Addison and North Texas.
For more information on Visit Addison, please call us at 972-764-1697 or 1-800-ADDISON
Art with a Twist: Inspired Meetings and Events
If you are looking for a venue with a creative twist for your next event, Visit Addison is it! Get creative with your corporate meetings or events-contact us to find out how you can use Visit Addison to inspire your employees and engage creativity.
Centrally located in the Village on the Parkway retail center at Montfort and Belt Line Road, Visit Addison features:
- Over 6,000 square feet of rental space available for creative corporate meetings and events.
- State-of-the-art meeting rooms accommodating up to 150 people plus a configurable meeting room.
- A fully-equipped catering kitchen and prep area.
- Our chic urban gallery is ideal for meetings, gatherings, and art exhibitions. With floor-to-ceiling windows, visitors enjoy a front-row seat to Craft Guild artists plying their trade of glass blowing, jewelry making, and painting.
- Looking for a creative retreat, team-building activity, or unique hands-on artistic experience with friends or colleagues? Check out The Craft Guild's Creative Connections! The Guild provides a relaxed, studio atmosphere and a high-quality class led by a professional artist. Our group and team-building workshops foster creativity, as team members socialize and work together to achieve a common vision while engaging in a new kind of challenge. Click on Creative Connections for a link with more details about the classes and their special offerings. You can also contact The Craft Guild at 972-490-0303.
Please call Elizabeth at 972-450-6201 or for event and rental inquiries, and additional information.