- Town Calendar
- Business Registration
- Entertainment & Restaurants
- Building Inspection Permit Portal
- Food Svc License Permit Portal
- Watch Public Meetings Live
- Emergency Notification System
- Pay & Manage Your Utility Bill
- Municipal Court Payment Portal
- Online Forms
- Interactive Zone & Ordinance Map
- Addison Code of Ordinance Online
- Your Guide to Sustainable Living
- Financial Transparency
- Citizen Support Center
- Destination Addison
- Addison Arbor Foundation Online
Wind: S at 17 mph
|Complete DFW Forecast|
Chris DeFrancisco, Council Member
Chris was raised in a suburb of Philadelphia and is a graduate of the University of Alabama receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in finance. He has been in the banking industry almost his entire career as a Commercial Banker serving mid-market companies in a variety of industries. Chris is currently an Executive Vice President at PlainsCapital Bank.
As a 2004 Addison Citizen Academy graduate, Chris is a founding member of the Addison Midday Rotary Club, an active member of Saint Rita parish, coaches soccer and softball through the Town North YMCA, served as a 2004 - 2006 Board Member of Shakespeare Dallas, is a graduate of Metrocrest Leadership Class 22, served as Vice Chairman of the Planning and Zoning Commission for the Town of Addison 2009 - 2011, and is currently attending the Southwestern Graduate School of Banking at SMU.
Chris and his wife Sarah and have two daughters Mary (9) and Anna (6). Chris and his family have been residents of Addison for 12 years.